Friday, August 20, 2010

For Peter McWilliams. For all who love him. For his memory.

Welcome!

I have created this brand new blog in honor and memory of Peter Alexander McWilliams, an amazing person, poet, publisher, author, activist.   He left this world ten years ago, but he will never leave our hearts. 

This blog is a companion site to my other two pages for Peter:


also known as-affectionately-"Peter's Page" 
-and-

Peter's Page, if you're unfamiliar, is a site that is solely dedicated to all things Peter McWilliams. I am constantly updating new blogs on this site, keeping fresh content, etc.   I believe Peter deserves that much!

We Remember Peter/You Tube site will be a place that I will host a brand-new video tribute in honor of Peter.  This will include all sorts of beautiful photos of Peter, some of his books, and a song I wrote especially for him,
called "Still" (A Prayer for Peter McWilliams).

I decided to create this blog as well, for those friends who might not be on Myspace or YouTube.

Who am I? I am just another young person inspired by this man, and I want the whole world to know how amazing he is.  And for those who already know?  I want them to remember.  I love you, Peter.

No comments:

Post a Comment